If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Carrollton, you may need an attorney to get you the compensation you deserve. Call our Carrollton accident attorneys at 229-469-8266.
The city of Carrollton is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, and has been the commercial center for Carroll County in Georgia. It is home to the University of West Georgia, and has a total population of approximately 26,500 according to the latest Census. There are a lot of amazing places to visit here, but a growing problem has been the number of road accidents people find themselves involved in off of I-20. You don’t have to be an irresponsible driver to be involved in a serious car accident.
Have you been injured in a car accident in Carrollton, Georgia? Need further assistance call us at 404-975-1775.
Auto Accident Lawsuit Dos: Avoid Common Mistakes
Being involved in an auto accident lawsuit can be intimidating and it is normal to want to support the success of your case in the best way possible. There are some ways in which you can help your case to be successful.
- Contact one of the experienced auto accident attorneys at Merritt & Merritt Law Firm as soon as possible after the accident occurred. The sooner you have a Carrollton GA car accident attorney on your side, the better chance you have of your claim for damages succeeding.
- Seek medical care as soon as possible after the accident occurs and follow through with the recommendations made by your healthcare professional. For example, if your doctor tells you to go to therapy, then you should comply with that order. Also, do not miss any appointments scheduled with your healthcare provider.
- If you receive a call or any form of contact from the insurance company, do not speak with them but instead refer them to your lawyer.
- Do not assume you know what information is best to share with your lawyer and what is best to keep to yourself. Even if a fact or detail about the accident may seem insignificant to you, it may actually be something that is very important to your case.
At Merritt & Merritt Law Firm we make it a priority to help accident victims and have been doing so for over 40 years. When you hire us you don’t have to worry about anything, we do the work for you.
We understand when someone is in an accident, it is stressful and frightening figuring out how the medical bills will be paid and how you are going to get to work the next morning. Our Carrolton accident attorneys can meet with you in less than 24 hours. At that time, we will discuss with you the process of getting additional medical treatment, if needed; whether to file your med-pay insurance claim; and when you will receive your settlement. We have an almost 100% win rate.
- Semi Truck
- Delivery Trucks (UPS, FEDEX)
- Drunk Drivers
- Motorcycles Accident
- Police Cars
- Head on collision
In Georgia, if you are not the cause of the accident, you are entitled to compensation. We have a proven track record of winning injury and accident cases in Georgia, and can help you or a loved one get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Carrollton, GA, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our Carrolton injury and accident attorneys are experienced with all types of cases. Here are a few of the injuries we have dealt with:
- Paralysis and Nerve Damage
- Internal Bleeding and Organ Damage
- Head, Neck, and Spinal Injuries
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Broken bones
Call us at 404-975-1775 or 1-800-738-WE-WIN. Our primary concern is ensuring that you get complete settlement for any injury or damages caused you or your vehicle, and will do everything within the law to ensure you get the compensation you deserve
Emergency Contact Information:
Carrollton Police Department
115 West Center Street
Carrollton, GA, 30117
Tanner Medical Center
705 Dixie St.
Carrollton, GA 30117
Higgins General Hospital
200 Allen Memorial Drive
Bremen, GA 30110-2012