Call our Roswell accident attorneys today at 1-800-738-WE-WIN for your free consultation.
After an injury occurs, it is imperative to promptly take steps to confirm you and your loved ones are protected. The accident attorneys at the Merritt & Merritt Law Firm can assist with cases such as:
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injuries
- Medical Malpractices
- Wrongful Death
The insurance companies will try their best to diminish your claim and pay you the minimum amount possible. We ensure our clients get the compensation they deserve.
The Merritt & Merritt Law Firm will fight for you and your family to help make sure you get the benefits you need to recover. Here are a few of the accident insurance benefits you may receive following a personal injury:
- A rental car while your car is being fixed
- Repair of your property damage
- Personal Injury Protection for lost wages
- Compensation for medical bills and pain and suffering
Road Construction and Car Accidents on Georgia Highways
A number of factors surrounding road construction lead to car accidents on Georgia roads and highways. One factor is simply the change in traffic patterns that typically results when there is road construction. Double lanes may be funneled into a single lane, visibility may be reduced by large road construction vehicles, and lanes may be uneven. To be as safe as possible when you are driving when there is road construction, be aware of the following:
- Follow mandated speed limits carefully – In a road construction zone, regular speed limits will be reduced.
- Be aware of uneven pavement – When road crews are resurfacing, uneven pavement may cause a driver to lose control.
- Avoid distracted driving – Construction zones can be distracting, what with many large road maintenance vehicles, workmen, traffic cones and the like. Give your full attention to safe driving in a construction zone.
- Worker Safety – Worker safety should be paramount to all drivers in a road construction zone. The barriers, cones, and signage posted in the construction zone are to keep workers safe as well as drivers.
Note that violations of traffic rules that are posted in road construction zones often carry fines and penalties that are higher than in regular situations in order to ensure worker safety.
Find out If You Qualify for Monetary Compensation
For over 40 years, the accident lawyers at Merritt & Merritt have represented individuals who have suffered a personal injury throughout Georgia.
We obtain the compensation our clients deserve in cases for car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability and other personal injury claims and lawsuits.
The Merritt & Merritt Law Firm is a reputable accident law firm, which is focused solely on representing you and your best interests. We do not represent big companies or insurance corporations.
Our law firm handles all accident claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing until we win the compensation you deserve.
You Pay No Fees Unless We Recover Money for You
Under the contingency fee agreement at the Merritt & Merritt Law Firm, we pursue all car accident and personal injury cases and claims. This means that there are no out-of-pocket or initial fees to hire an attorney at our firm. The fees and expenses will be paid from the compensation we recover on your behalf.
To schedule a complimentary consultation and case evaluation with our accident attorneys, call us today at 1-800-738-WE-WIN.