If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Rome, call our Rome accident attorneys at 404-975-1775. The city of Rome is the largest city in Floyd County Georgia and is the 19th largest city in the state. The overall population of Rome is approximately 37,000 according to latest Census and has many amazing places to visit. However, in recent years there have been a lot of cases of serious car accidents in the city.
Have you been involved in a car accident in Rome? Get in touch with us today at 404-975-1775.
There are many streets in Rome where you can find yourself in a car accident even if you are driving carefully. You can’t account for the mistake of another driver, and can get seriously injured in an accident which is why you need to get in touch with Merritt & Merritt Law Firm. We have the best personal injury and car accident attorneys in Georgia, we make it our priority to help you win against wrongful prosecution, and we get huge settlements for damages or injuries caused to you.
Here at Merritt & Merritt Law Firm we know that every auto accident case is different, which is why we have experienced car accident attorneys who can handle all car accident victims in Rome. Injuries caused by accidents can seriously impact the quality of life for an individual which is why our attorneys make sure they get you the best possible results in every single case.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Rome, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We have experienced car accident attorneys who have previously helped clients win settlements for the following:
- Wrongful death
- Neck injury
- Fractured shoulder
- Fractured neck
- Fractured ankle
- DUI driver
- Bulging disc
- Broken legs
- Back injury
- Arm injuries
We understand how stressful and confusing everything becomes after you are involved in a car accident which is why our attorneys arrive at the scene within minutes of your call for help. We understand the importance of arriving at the scene of an accident first because evidence can disappear quickly. Our Rome car accident attorneys specialize in wrongful death and serious auto accident cases and can help you win against accidents caused by:
- 18-Wheeler Trucks
- Delivery Trucks
- DUI Drivers
- Dump Trucks
- Police Cars
Make sure you get in touch with Merritt & Merritt Law Firm if your loved one or you are seriously injured in a car accident in Rome. You can contact us at 404-975-1775 or 1-800-738-WE-WIN. We are dedicated to helping you win monetary compensation that will relieve the stress and financial burden of being injured in a car accident. Only choose the best to increase your odds of winning in a car accident or wrongful death case in Rome.
How do I exchange insurance information after a car accident?
After a car accident, it’s important to exchange insurance information with the other driver or drivers involved in the accident. However, to ensure safety for everyone, these are the steps we suggest you take immediately after a car accident:
- Prioritize Safety – Get out of the way of moving traffic. Move your car to the shoulder, side of the road or nearby parking area if feasible.
- Contact Law Enforcement – Call and report the accident to Georgia law enforcement, especially if there is personal injury, death, or significant property damage (generally considered to be over $500). You may have a legal requirement to do this, depending upon the situation. Additionally, documentation that will be generated by law enforcement will be important or necessary for your insurance claim, as well as for a legal claim.
- Exchange Information with Other Drivers – Collect the following information from the other driver or drivers who are involved in the accident:
- Full name
- Contact information including phone number, address, and email
- Insurance company name and policy number
- Vehicle information including make, model, year, and license plate number
- Driver’s license number and state of issue
Notify your own insurance company, and provide them with the details of the accident, as well as information you have collected about the other drivers.
Emergency Contact Information:
Rome Police Department
5 Government Plaza, Suite 300
Rome, GA 30161
Redmond Regional Medical Center
501 Redmond Rd,
Rome, GA 30165
Floyd Medical Center
304 Turner McCall Blvd
Rome, GA 30165