If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Dublin, get a team of attorneys you can trust. Call our Dublin accident attorneys at 478-845-6464. Recently Dublin has been in the news for serious tractor trailer accidents that have occurred off of I-16. See link at bottom of page for more information.
Have you been involved in a car accident? Call the Merritt & Merritt Law Firm today at 478-845-6464. Our Dublin injury and car accident attorneys have extensive experience in working cases in Dublin, Vidalia, Swainsboro, and Reidsville.
At the Merritt & Merritt Law Firm, we offer free consultations and we only get paid if you win. Personal Injury law is complex and having an attorney who specializes in personal injury can be a great help. As soon as you alert us of your accident, we begin investigating your claim. That’s what makes us different. We begin work on your claim the same day you call us!
Our investigation includes:
- Taking pictures of all damaged vehicles
- Retrieve police report
- Alert “at fault” party’s insurance of claim
- Find all insurance policies that pertain to your claim
- Collect your declaration page
- See if you have med-pay coverage
- Ensure you receive adequate medical treatment
- Research laws that apply to your case
Dublin Injury and Car Accident Attorneys
The Dublin car accident attorneys at the Merritt & Merritt Law Firm maintain a successful personal injury, wrongful death, and car accident practice encompassing cases arising from all types of motor vehicle accidents as well as accidents involving motorcycles and boats.
A Dublin car accident lawyer knows that Georgia law requires all drivers to carry liability insurance coverage of $25,000 minimally for personal injury to one person and $50,000 minimally for personal injury to multiple people, and $25,000 for property damage. Unfortunately, these limits provide only the bare minimum compensation and in a serious car accident the costs incurred by the injured party are likely to be much higher than what the law requires.
Whether you experienced a simple fender bender or major accident caused by a distracted or drunk driver, some of the financial hardships can include the following:
- Property damage. Damage done to your car and contents you had on board
- Medical bills. Including but not limited to bills from physical and psychiatric therapy and emergency room bills
- Loss wages. Any loss of compensation from your job caused by the accident.
- Pain and suffering. Physical pain that you suffer after the accident or chronic pain that lasts long after the accident; also includes mental anguish.
In spite of this law, up to 20% of Georgia drivers on the road do not have insurance coverage. For this exact reason, it may be worthwhile to carry uninsured motorist and/or underinsured motorist coverage. With UM/UIM coverage, your own insurance company will cover you in the event you are hit by an uninsured driver or one whose policy limits fail to cover your damages incurred in an accident.
If you need further assistance, please call us at 478-845-6464 or fill out the free case review form on the right side of page.
Dublin fatal accident on I-16, 3 dead, 6/19/2015
4 killed in 27-vehicle wreck on I-16 near Dublin
Emergency Contact Information:
Fairview Park Hospital
200 Industrial Boulevard
Dublin, GA 31021
Dublin Police Department
346 South Jefferson Street
Laurens County Sheriff Department in Dublin Georgia
511 Southern Pines Road
Dublin, Georgia 31021